NIOSH APPROVED Small Respirator Mask Fold Style (Box of 20)
All DemeTECH Masks are made in the USA.
NIOSH APRROVAL NUMBER TC-84A-9258
The DemeTECH N95 Respirator Fold Style is manufactured using the highest quality materials. The Mask is comprised of 5 layers, with 2 filtration layers that filter >98% of all airborne particles.
|Resistance to penetration by synthetic blood, measured in mm Hg||160mm Hg|
|Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE)||≥98%|
|Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE)||≥98%|
|Exhalation Resistance||<35 mm H2O|
|Inhalation Resistance||<25 mm H2O|
Features & Benefits:
- Soft Inner Polypropylene Layer provides comfort for long periods of wear
- Double Filtration Layer provides strong protections against 99% of airborne particles and bacteria (tested in 3rd party laboratory)
- High Density Outer Polypropylene Layer provides strong resistance against airborne liquids
- Double Welded Head Straps provide strong fit and seal against the wearers face
- Unique Folded Design provides low storage space while not in wear
Shipping & Availability:
- 100% Manufactured in Miami, Florida, United States
- Ships from Miami, Florida
- Allow 1-3 days for order processing
- Shipping cost is calculated at checkout.
Terms & Refunds
- If you have a complaint or wish to return, please email us at email@example.com, or call us at +1(305)824-1048 (Business hours: 9AM-5PM EST)
I did not have the time to verify which masks were actually N95 or KN95 on Amazon. I saw the New York Times article a while back about this company that had masks for sale and that made it very easy for me. With the kids back in school we go through at least two a day.
The small size is good for an average woman who is not so big and tall.
My wife is Chinese and the small mask fits her face and head better than the regular sized mask. Also, my 24-year old daughter likes the fit of the smaller mask than the regular sized mask. Tighter on the face.
These fit well and are comfortable. I feel like there are no gaps with the exception that my glasses do sometimes fog up (but nothing like they do with other masks). I also tried the regular cup style and while I think the cup masks are good, I prefer the fold style for comfort (plus they are easier to carry in a bag). They are expensive but I think they are worth it!
Two of my nurses have small faces and we finally found a respirator that fits! The other problem with many of the products out there is that you can only take it off and put it on a few times before one of the straps break. Not this one.