NIOSH APPROVED N95 Respirator Mask Cup Style (Box of 20)
All DemeTECH Masks are made in the USA.
Due to high demand on the N95 CUP respirators, this model has longer delivery time.
NIOSH APPROVED TC-84A-9258
Offered in a small and regular size, the N95 Cup is designed to comfortably fit most facial shapes while providing excellent respiratory protection against airborne particles and bacteria. The fitted mask adapts to the natural shape of the face, minimizing pressure points. The molded nose bridge reduces the adjustments needed to achieve a proper fit and provides a secure seal.
|Resistance to penetration by synthetic blood, measured in mm Hg||160mm Hg|
|Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE)||≥98%|
|Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE)||≥98%|
|Exhalation Resistance||<35 mm H2O|
|Inhalation Resistance||<25 mm H2O|
Features & benefits
- Exclusive design that minimizes the pressure points and fits comfortably on most faces
- Highly protective filter media protects against 99% of airborne particles and bacteria
- Strong, rigid outer shell prevents masks from collapsing on the wearer's face
- Dual welded head straps secure the respirator comfortably on the user’s face
Shipping & Availability
- 100% Manufactured in Miami, Florida, United States
- Ships from Miami, Florida
- Allow 1-3 days for order processing
- Shipping cost is calculated at checkout.
Terms & Refunds
- If you have a complaint or wish to return the ppe, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at +1(305)824-1048 (Business hours: 9AM-5PM EST)
The foldable masks are very nice, fit tightly. The only issue is that the bottom strap can break off if you don't take it carefully off. Have not yet tried the molded mask.
My only concern at this time is not the product itself but how it was shipped. The cardboard box in which the masks were shipped arrived partially crushed. Fortunately there was no apparent damage to the masks themselves. I recommend they be shipped in a sturdier box with some packing material around the boxes of masks to prevent them from being crushed.
I wanted to try your cup style N95 mask to see if I could get a better fit at the top of the bridge of my nose. Unfortunately, I seem to get less leakage with a fold type N95 mask. With other masks that I have tried (including the DemeTECH fold style) I always get leakage in the same place - on the right side at the top of the bridge of my nose. Do you have any recommendations? I was highly pleased with the quality of the masks you sent and would definitely order from your company again.
Overall experience has been good. Having some issues with the adhesive for the elastic bands which separated from the mask on three of them and the metal nose piece which fell off one of the masks.
Well fitting and provides a good sense of security. Need to air out of the box once you get it but no issues otherwise.