NIOSH APPROVED N95 Respirator Mask Cup Style (Box of 20)
All DemeTECH Masks are made in the USA.
NIOSH APPROVED TC-84A-9258
Offered in a small and regular size, the N95 Cup is designed to comfortably fit most facial shapes while providing excellent respiratory protection against airborne particles and bacteria. The fitted mask adapts to the natural shape of the face, minimizing pressure points. The molded nose bridge reduces the adjustments needed to achieve a proper fit and provides a secure seal.
|Resistance to penetration by synthetic blood, measured in mm Hg||160mm Hg|
|Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE)||≥98%|
|Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE)||≥98%|
|Exhalation Resistance||<35 mm H2O|
|Inhalation Resistance||<25 mm H2O|
Features & benefits
- Exclusive design that minimizes the pressure points and fits comfortably on most faces
- Highly protective filter media protects against 99% of airborne particles and bacteria
- Strong, rigid outer shell prevents masks from collapsing on the wearer's face
- Dual welded head straps secure the respirator comfortably on the user’s face
Shipping & Availability
- 100% Manufactured in Miami, Florida, United States
- Ships from Miami, Florida
- Allow 1-3 days for order processing
- Shipping cost is calculated at checkout.
Terms & Refunds
- If you have a complaint or wish to return the ppe, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at +1(305)824-1048 (Business hours: 9AM-5PM EST)
The only area where I feel some improvement is required is the amount of time it took for me to receive the masks
We decided to try the cup-shaped ones, but found that our glasses perch inconveniently on them, so we are going back to the fold-style masks. Both seem to seal pretty well. The only ongoing problem is straps that detach from the mask. We lose a few in each box that way.
Fast shipping, great!
These are not the most inexpensive certainly, but well worth it. The KN95s I have purchased for over a year were officially tested - but not approved - by NIOSH to have 95%+ filtration. The reason they were not approved is because NIOSH could only certify that particular batch they tested... and sure enough those same masks began to show QC issues this year (with different masks having different earloop sizes and strengths - sometimes on the same mask)! These Demetech masks are NIOSH-approved so you know you will get the same quality mask every time. Do not regret purchasing, and will continue to buy more.
Received e-mail that they were back ordered asking if I wanted to switch my order to folding masks, then they were shipped the next day. Quality is fairly good, edges don’t roll, nose wire not completely glued but they work well, arrived intact. Elastic is good quality, good fit.