Instructions for use and wear
*For official instructions on how to wear, please reference official CDC guidelines.
1. Before occupational use of this respirator, a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the local government requirements. In the United States, employers must comply with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.134 which includes medical evaluation, training, and fit testing.
2. Respirator may be used until damaged, breathing becomes difficult, or contaminated. Otherwise, it may be stored and reused according to the facility’s infection control policy.
3. Filtering facepieces are to be inspected prior to each use to good operating condition. Examine all the respirator parts for signs of damage including the two headbands, nose foam, nose clip and facepiece material. The respirator should be disposed of immediately upon observation of damaged or missing parts. Immediately replace respirator if damaged.
4. Discard after every use. Follow national, state, local, and facility infection control guidance and policies.
Fitting Instructions (Must be followed each time respirator is worn)
1. Cup the respirator in your hand, with the nosepiece at your fingertips, allowing the headbands to hang freely below your hand.
See step 2 of Fitting Instructions and cup respirator in hand to maintain position on face. Pull bottom strap over head. Still holding respirator in position, pull top strap over head and remove respirator.