Small N95 Respirator Mask Cup Style (Box of 20)
All DemeTECH Masks are made in the USA.
Offered in a small and regular size, the N95 Cup is designed to comfortably fit most facial shapes while providing excellent respiratory protection against airborne particles and bacteria. The fitted mask adapts to the natural shape of the face, minimizing pressure points. The molded nose bridge reduces the adjustments needed to achieve a proper fit and provides a secure seal.
|Resistance to penetration by synthetic blood, measured in mm Hg||160mm Hg|
|Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE)||≥98%|
|Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE)||≥98%|
|Exhalation Resistance||<35 mm H2O|
|Inhalation Resistance||<25 mm H2O|
Features & benefits
- Exclusive design that minimizes the pressure points and fits comfortably on most faces
- Highly protective filter media protects against 99% of airborne particles and bacteria
- Strong, rigid outer shell prevents masks from collapsing on the wearer's face
- Dual welded head straps secure the respirator comfortably on the user’s face
Shipping & Availability
- 100% Manufactured in Miami, Florida, United States
- Ships from Miami, Florida
- Allow 1-3 days for order processing
- Shipping cost is calculated at checkout.
Terms & Refunds
- If you have a complaint or wish to return the ppe, please email us at email@example.com, or call us at +1(305)824-1048 (Business hours: 9AM-5PM EST)
The item has the right tension on the straps and an excellent fit overall. Easy to talk while wearing.
I was hoping these would be the real NIOSH approved masks that don’t fog up your glasses when you breathe. The interior foam at the nose bridge should be denser and placed a bit higher, however, they do have a good tight fit overall and much better than a cloth mask.
Fast shipping and great mask.
I have a somewhat small face and the regular mask fit well. My only concern is that it left a pretty deep mark at the top when I took the mask off, although that went away very quickly.
I’m tired of wearing masks but know that it is also just what we need to do to keep ourselves and others safe. I’ve tried all sorts of cloth masks and they all have shortcomings of one sort or another; glasses fog up, the mask won’t stay on or in place, they don’t fit well, they are uncomfortable to wear for extended periods. And there’s always the question of if they work well enough. I find the cup style N95 mask to be comfortable and I can wear one for extended periods without constantly adjusting it or having it feel annoying and uncomfortable. Plus I know it is made in the US and meets our standards. That gives me assurance that it is a product I can trust my life with — because that’s really the bottom line. Right now my main concern is covid but summer is coming, we’ve had too little rain or snow this season and here on the west coast that means wildfires and smoke. Masks are just a fact of life and I’m very happy to have be able to buy masks that fit and that I know are high quality.